- 1 What is the most common type of employment in the US?
- 2 What is the rarest job in the world?
- 3 What is the least popular job?
- 4 What are the top 5 careers?
- 5 What’s the hardest job in the world?
- 6 What is the best job in the world?
- 7 What are jobs no one wants?
- 8 What is the easiest job in the world?
- 9 What are the riskiest jobs?
- 10 Which is the least common job position in Organisations?
- 11 What is the most average job?
- 12 Are agronomists happy?
What is the most common type of employment in the US?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the most common professions in the United States are found in the retail Industry, and this is consistent in 33 out of the 50 states. The American workplace includes about 4.5 million retail salespersons and 3.5 million cashiers.
What is the rarest job in the world?
There are only 370 private household chefs (associated with an establishment) in the U.S., making this the rarest job of all. According to the BLS, they make $31,080 a year, on average.
What is the least popular job?
11 Least Popular Jobs in America
- 1 | Prosthodontists.
- 2 | Private chefs.
- 3 | Fishers.
- 4 | Fabric menders (non-garment)
- 5 | Wood patternmakers.
- 6 | Temporary farm worker recruiters.
- 7 | Industrial/organizational psychologists.
- 8 | Clock adjusters (non-watch)
What are the top 5 careers?
The positions here offer a blend of high pay, job security and growth potential.
- Actuary. If you’re good with numbers, this is your job.
- Human Resource Specialist.
- Market Research Analyst.
- Occupational Therapist.
- Software Developer.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer.
- Interpreters and Translators.
What’s the hardest job in the world?
Let’s take a look at the top 30 hardest jobs in the world.
- Military. All military roles have their difficulties, but challenging roles such as a marine and mercenary are among the hardest in the world.
- Healthcare worker.
- Oil rig worker.
- Alaskan crab fisherman.
- Cell tower climber.
- Iron and steel worker.
What is the best job in the world?
The best jobs in the world
- Chocolate consultant.
- Beer tasters.
- Lego sculptor.
- Island Caretaker.
- Shark Tank Cleaner.
- Professional Sleeper.
- Submarine cook.
- Airplane repo-man.
What are jobs no one wants?
The following mentioned is a list of dangerous jobs that pay well or dangerous high paying jobs that no one wants.
- Crime scene cleaner:
- Garbage collectors:
- Oil rig worker:
- Portable toilet cleaner:
- Crab fisherman:
- Sewage inspector:
- Coal miners:
- Landfill operators:
What is the easiest job in the world?
Easiest Jobs In The World
- Medical research volunteer.
- Ice cream tester.
- Hotel tester.
- Egg donor.
- Life coach.
- Bathroom break coordinator.
- Netflix tagger.
- Deer urine farmer. The urine industry is much bigger than you think.
What are the riskiest jobs?
Top 10 Most Dangerous Jobs of 2020
- Structural Iron and Steel Workers.
- Farmers, Ranchers and Agricultural Managers.
- Truck Drivers and Other Drivers.
- Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors.
- Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers.
- Fishers and Related Fishing Workers.
- Logging Workers.
Which is the least common job position in Organisations?
Janitors and cleaners (excluding maids and housekeepers) round out the top 10 most common jobs. The 2,101,810 who held this job in 2013 earned mean hourly wages of $12.09, ringing in at just over $25,000 annually. At the other end of the spectrum, prosthodontist is the least common job in the U.S.
What is the most average job?
Here is a list of the most common jobs in America that you can apply for:
- Registered nurse.
- Marketing specialist.
- Police officer.
- Truck Driver.
- Operations manager.
- Lawyer. National Average Salary: $74,411 per year.
- Software developer. National average salary: $93,003 per year.
Are agronomists happy?
Agronomists rate their happiness above average. At CareerExplorer, we conduct an ongoing survey with millions of people and ask them how satisfied they are with their careers. As it turns out, agronomists rate their career happiness 3.4 out of 5 stars which puts them in the top 35% of careers.