- 1 What state has the highest employment opportunity?
- 2 What states currently have the highest unemployment rate?
- 3 What state has the highest unemployment rate during Covid 19?
- 4 What is the best state to live in 2020?
- 5 Which is the best state to work and live in USA?
- 6 What state has the worst unemployment benefits?
- 7 What is the US unemployment rate 2021?
- 8 What states are in the best shape with coronavirus?
- 9 What is the current unemployment rate 2020?
- 10 What is the rudest state in America?
- 11 What’s the worst state to live in?
- 12 What is the cheapest and safest state to live in?
What state has the highest employment opportunity?
Employment Rate By State 2021
- South Carolina. South Carolina has the highest employment rate in the United States of 97.7% (an unemployment rate of 2.3%).
- Utah. Utah is tied with South Carolina for the highest employment rate of 97.7%.
- North Dakota.
- West Virginia.
What states currently have the highest unemployment rate?
Unemployment Connecticut and New Mexico had the highest unemployment rates in June, 7.9 percent each, closely followed by Nevada, 7.8 percent. Nebraska and Utah had the lowest jobless rates, 2.5 percent and 2.7 percent, respectively.
What state has the highest unemployment rate during Covid 19?
In April 2021, the states with the highest unemployment rates were Hawaii (8.5%), California (8.3%), New Mexico (8.2%), New York (8.2%), and Connecticut (8.1%). The states with the lowest unemployment rates in April 2021 were Nebraska (2.8%), New Hampshire (2.8%), South Dakota (2.8%), Utah (2.8%), and Vermont (2.9%).
What is the best state to live in 2020?
Washington state ranks first as the best state to live in. Washington ranked fourth for Health and Education, third for the Economy, and second for Infrastructure.
Which is the best state to work and live in USA?
Iowa is the #1 best place to live in the United States. According to the report, the Hawkeye State ranked No.
What state has the worst unemployment benefits?
Policies and benefits vary by state. Mississippi has the lowest maximum unemployment benefits in the U.S. of $235 per week, while Massachusetts has the highest at $823. North Carolina and Florida offer unemployment benefits for the shortest length of time with a maximum of 12 weeks.
What is the US unemployment rate 2021?
U.S. unemployment rate: seasonally adjusted June 2021 In June 2021, the national unemployment rate was at 5.9 percent.
Some of the states with the highest rates of the coronavirus fared best in the ranking. Connecticut, Maryland, New York and Washington round out the top five. Here are the 10 states with the least aggressive responses to the virus as of March 16:
What is the current unemployment rate 2020?
The national unemployment rate, 5.9 percent, was little changed over the month but was 5.2 percentage points lower than in June 2020. State unemployment rates for July are scheduled to be released on Friday, August 20, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. (ET).. Jan. Feb. 3
What is the rudest state in America?
The self-declared rudest state in America is Rhode Island, where 42% say they believe people in their state tend to be more rude than most Americans.
What’s the worst state to live in?
Based on the survey, Louisiana was ranked as the worst state to live in. According to U.S. News & World Report, the ten worst U.S. states are:
- West Virginia.
- New Mexico.
What is the cheapest and safest state to live in?
Here are the 10 states with the lowest cost index:
- Mississippi (86.1)
- Arkansas (86.9)
- Oklahoma (87)
- Missouri (87.1)
- New Mexico (87.5)
- Tennessee (88.7)
- Michigan (88.9)
- Kansas (89)