- 1 What employment projection means?
- 2 Where are some sources of information on jobs and employment trend projections?
- 3 What does industry projection mean?
- 4 What is the projected number of annual openings?
- 5 What jobs will be most in demand in 2025?
- 6 What jobs will be in demand in 2021?
- 7 What is a good projected job growth?
- 8 Which industry sector is projected to have the largest change from 2018 to 2028?
- 9 What industries are growing in us?
- 10 What career area is the largest employer in the world?
- 11 Which industries are expected to experience the most employment growth up to 2024?
- 12 What careers will be in demand in 10 years?
- 13 What careers will have the most new jobs between now and 2022?
What employment projection means?
Occupational employment projections (“projections”) estimate the changes in occupational employment over time resulting from industry growth, technological changes, and other factors.
Where are some sources of information on jobs and employment trend projections?
The projections are the foundation of the BLS Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), one of the nation’s most widely used career information resources. The OOH reflects BLS employment projections for the 2019-29 decade. The updated OOH is available online at www.bls.gov/ooh.
What does industry projection mean?
Industry employment projections (“projections”) estimate changes within an industry over time. Each employer in California is classified by its primary economic activity using the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code and the county where the employer is physically located.
What is the projected number of annual openings?
In most occupations, replacement needs provide more job openings than employment growth provides. Between 2014 and 2024, about 9.8 million new jobs are projected because of employment growth but 35.3 million openings are projected because of replacement needs.
What jobs will be most in demand in 2025?
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Software developers and software quality assurance analysts and testers.
- Registered nurses.
- General and operations managers.
- Financial managers.
- Medical and health services managers.
- Nurse practitioners.
- Market research analysts and marketing specialists.
- Management analysts.
What jobs will be in demand in 2021?
Here are the top 15 in-demand jobs in 2021 along with the education levels and skills needed to land them.
- Frontline Ecommerce Worker.
- Loan and Mortgage Experts.
- Health Care Supporting Staff.
- Business Development and Sales Professionals.
- Experts in Workplace Diversity.
- Digital Marketing Professionals.
What is a good projected job growth?
A projected growth rate of 14% or more indicates that that job is growing faster than average. This is great news for you! Projected growth rates between 9% and 13% also indicate an increase in job opportunities but at a slightly slower rate.
Which industry sector is projected to have the largest change from 2018 to 2028?
Employment growth from 2018 to 2028 is projected to be largest in occupational groups that provide healthcare and related services and in the food preparation and serving occupations and computer and mathematical occupations groups.
What industries are growing in us?
12 top- growing industries in the U.S.
- Information technology.
- Drink manufacturing.
- Personal services.
- Direct retail.
- Finishing contracting.
- Real estate.
What career area is the largest employer in the world?
The U.S. also leads the world with the largest private employer – Walmart, which has 2.2 million employees globally and 1.3 million in the United States according to the company’s website. Walmart operates 11,000 stores in 28 countries.
Which industries are expected to experience the most employment growth up to 2024?
Continuing strong demand for outsourced business services lies behind the strong projected employment growth in a range of professional services sectors, the most prominent of which is Computer System Design and Related Services (43,100 or 17.6 per cent), followed by Architectural, Engineering and Technical Services (
What careers will be in demand in 10 years?
What Are the 20 Most In-Demand Jobs Over the Next Decade?
- Solar Photovoltaic Installers.
- Wind Turbine Service Technicians.
- Home Health Aides.
- Personal Care Aides.
- Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Information Security Analysts.
- Physician Assistants.
What careers will have the most new jobs between now and 2022?
Some of the fastest projected growth will occur in the healthcare, healthcare support, construction, and personal care fields. Together, these four occupational groups are expected to account for more than 5.3 million new jobs by 2022, about one-third of the total employment growth.