- 1 Why is working here important to you answer?
- 2 Why should we consider you for employment?
- 3 How do you answer why do you want this job?
- 4 What can you contribute to this company answer?
- 5 What is your salary expectation?
- 6 What attracted to this company?
- 7 What is your weakness best answer?
- 8 What are your strengths?
- 9 What is the best answer to what motivates you?
- 10 What are 5 words to describe yourself?
- 11 Can you tell me alittle about yourself?
- 12 What are your weaknesses?
- 13 What you can bring to the company?
- 14 What are your career goals?
- 15 How long will you stay in the company answer?
Why is working here important to you answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “ I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ” “I believe I have the type of knowledge to succeed in this role and at the company because … ”
Why should we consider you for employment?
You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.
How do you answer why do you want this job?
3 Steps for Answering “Why Do You Want This Job?”
- Step 1: Express Enthusiasm for the Company. First things first, this is an excellent opportunity for you to show off what you know about the company.
- Step 2: Align Your Skills and Experiences With the Role.
- Step 3: Connect to Your Career Trajectory.
What can you contribute to this company answer?
How to answer “What can you contribute to this company?”
- Provide concrete examples from your past.
- Discuss your skills.
- Demonstrate how your skills fit with this specific company.
- Support your answers with data.
What is your salary expectation?
You can try to skirt the question with a broad answer, such as, “My salary expectations are in line with my experience and qualifications.” Or, “If this is the right job for me, I’m sure we can come to an agreement on salary.” This will show that you’re willing to negotiate. Offer a range.
What attracted to this company?
Points to Emphasize
- Talk about values that the company has that match up with yours.
- Remember, a little flattery goes a long way.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the company. This means that you will have to do some research.
- Let the interviewer know how this company fits in with your career goals.
What is your weakness best answer?
My greatest weakness is that I am a shy and nervous person by nature. The result is that I have a difficult time speaking up in groups. At the same time, it’s not the best answer if the job requires public speaking skills. Make sure you tailor your response to the job description.
What are your strengths?
Common strengths include leadership, communication, or writing skills. Common weaknesses include a fear of public speaking, lack of experience with software or a program, or difficulty with taking criticism.
What is the best answer to what motivates you?
Good answers to the question ‘what motivates you?’
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
What are 5 words to describe yourself?
Good Words to Describe Yourself (+ Example Answers)
- Diligent / Loyal / Reliable. I am always the first person my friends call because they know I am always there for them.
- Creative / Innovative / Visionary.
- Motivated / Ambitious / Leader.
- Honest / Ethical / Conscientious.
- Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.
Can you tell me alittle about yourself?
The basic principle of a good “Tell me a little about yourself” response is to cover as much territory as you can in as small a space as possible; you don’t know what’s going to pique the interviewer’s interest, so you want to include as many things as possible that might get the conversation going, with a focus on
What are your weaknesses?
Examples of interpersonal skills you might mention as weaknesses include:
- Covering for co-workers.
- Expecting too much from colleagues.
- Expressing too much frustration with underperforming staff or colleagues.
- Presenting to large groups.
- Public speaking.
- Being too critical of other people’s work.
What you can bring to the company?
your enthusiasm for the profession and the employer and your desire to make your mark. your personal qualities, such as your drive and willingness to learn. the skills the employer seeks and how you have demonstrated them in the past – your answer should show why you would be competent in the job.
What are your career goals?
Career goals are targets. Things, positions, situations related to your professional life that you have set your mind on achieving. They can be short-term, like getting a promotion or certification, or they can be long-term, like running your own successful business or being an executive at your dream company.
How long will you stay in the company answer?
Short Sample Answers “Since I’ve been working and gaining experience to get into this company, I’d like to stay a long time if I’m offered the job, since this is where I want to be. “ “As long as there’s a lot of work to do, then I’d be happy to stay for a long time.