- 1 What state has the highest employment opportunity?
- 2 What is the best state to live in 2020?
- 3 Which is the best state to work and live in USA?
- 4 What state has the lowest unemployment benefit?
- 5 What is the lowest unemployment rate in US history?
- 6 What is the rudest state in America?
- 7 What’s the worst state to live in?
- 8 What is the cheapest and safest state to live in?
- 9 Where is the cheapest state to live?
- 10 Which state has the best future?
- 11 What states are booming with jobs?
What state has the highest employment opportunity?
Employment Rate By State 2021
- South Carolina. South Carolina has the highest employment rate in the United States of 97.7% (an unemployment rate of 2.3%).
- Utah. Utah is tied with South Carolina for the highest employment rate of 97.7%.
- North Dakota.
- West Virginia.
What is the best state to live in 2020?
Washington state ranks first as the best state to live in. Washington ranked fourth for Health and Education, third for the Economy, and second for Infrastructure.
Which is the best state to work and live in USA?
Iowa is the #1 best place to live in the United States. According to the report, the Hawkeye State ranked No.
What state has the lowest unemployment benefit?
Policies and benefits vary by state. Mississippi has the lowest maximum unemployment benefits in the U.S. of $235 per week, while Massachusetts has the highest at $823.
What is the lowest unemployment rate in US history?
The unemployment rate has varied from as low as 1% during World War I to as high as 25% during the Great Depression. More recently, it reached notable peaks of 10.8% in November 1982 and 14.7% in April 2020.
What is the rudest state in America?
The self-declared rudest state in America is Rhode Island, where 42% say they believe people in their state tend to be more rude than most Americans.
What’s the worst state to live in?
Based on the survey, Louisiana was ranked as the worst state to live in. According to U.S. News & World Report, the ten worst U.S. states are:
- West Virginia.
- New Mexico.
What is the cheapest and safest state to live in?
Here are the 10 states with the lowest cost index:
- Mississippi (86.1)
- Arkansas (86.9)
- Oklahoma (87)
- Missouri (87.1)
- New Mexico (87.5)
- Tennessee (88.7)
- Michigan (88.9)
- Kansas (89)
Where is the cheapest state to live?
Also listed are average prices for selected items, based on the 2020 Average Cost of Living Index by the Council for Community and Economic Research, C2ER.
- (tie) Tennessee.
- (tie) Georgia.
- New Mexico.
Which state has the best future?
The Best US States for Future Living
- Utah: 7.5 (out of 50 states)
- Minnesota: 10.5.
- Colorado: 12.8.
- Nebraska: 13.7.
- North Dakota: 14.5.
- Virginia: 16.8.
- Iowa: 17.5.
- Hawaii: 17.5.
What states are booming with jobs?
These are the top 10 states for future job growth.
- New York.
- Nebraska. Unemployment rate: 3.8 percent.
- Arizona. Unemployment rate: 8.1 percent.
- South Dakota. Unemployment rate: 4.5 percent.
- Utah. Unemployment rate: 5.2 percent.
- Washington. Unemployment rate: 8.2 percent.
- Pennsylvania. Unemployment rate: 8.1 percent.