- 1 What kind of drug test does Delta Airlines use?
- 2 What are three things you should do before taking a pre employment test?
- 3 How long is Delta Airlines hiring process?
- 4 Is it hard to get a job with Delta Airlines?
- 5 Do flight attendants make good money?
- 6 Do flight attendants get free hotels?
- 7 Can you still get hired if you fail an assessment test?
- 8 How do I pass a job assessment test?
- 9 What do employers look for in assessment test?
- 10 How long does it take to hear back from Delta after assessment?
- 11 What is Delta Airlines assessment test?
- 12 How long does it take to hear back from Delta Airlines after F2F?
- 13 How hard is it to get a job with an airline?
- 14 Do Delta employees fly free?
- 15 Is Delta the best airline to work for?
What kind of drug test does Delta Airlines use?
It’s a urine test.
What are three things you should do before taking a pre employment test?
Tips & Tricks to Excel Pre-Employment Assessment Tests
- Practice in Advance & Know Your Strengths.
- Don’t Take a Shot in the Dark & Be Realistic.
- Do Your Research Well.
- Let Your Clock Be Your Best Friend.
- All Things Considered.
How long is Delta Airlines hiring process?
Delta Air Lines Job Application Process This process usually takes about three weeks or more within which interviews will be fixed to test the ability of the different candidates in regards to the job they applied for.
Is it hard to get a job with Delta Airlines?
Getting hired at Delta is about as difficult as it is at any Fortune 500 company. It may take several weeks for the process to be completed. As always, knowing someone inside the company never hurts. As a matter of fact, if you get a referral, it typically guarantees a call from a Delta recruiter.
Do flight attendants make good money?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, flight attendants make an average of $56,000 per year. While flight attendants have better salaries than your average service worker who gets paid around $30,000 a year, they make a little less than the average professional worker, who gets paid around $60,000 a year.
Do flight attendants get free hotels?
Yes. The airline pays for a hotel room for each crew member as well as arranging company paid transportation to and from the hotel. Each trip can be like a mini vacation!
Can you still get hired if you fail an assessment test?
Hiring managers have to take into account the results of failed pre-employment assessment tests, especially if they feel these candidates are a great fit and should still be considered. While it’s possible to lower cutoff scores, one must apply this new standard to all applicants.
How do I pass a job assessment test?
- Do assessment exercises. Components such as personality tests and interviews can also be practiced.
- Prepare interviews.
- Know your work values and motivation.
- Conduct a personal SWOT analysis.
- Do not make avoidable errors.
- Do not underestimate it.
- Know your rights and obligations.
What do employers look for in assessment test?
Most important, valid tests help companies measure three critical elements of success on the job: competence, work ethic, and emotional intelligence. Though employers still look for evidence of those qualities in résumés, reference checks, and interviews, they need a fuller picture to make smart hires.
How long does it take to hear back from Delta after assessment?
Read 37 answers Mine took between 3-5 days after my assessment test.
What is Delta Airlines assessment test?
Delta Assessment Tests Depending on the Delta career you’re after, you may encounter several pre-employment assessment tests. Situational judgment tests (SJT) Logical reasoning tests. Spatial reasoning tests.
How long does it take to hear back from Delta Airlines after F2F?
It should take a day or only few hours. I’m now one month since my F2F and spoke to my recruiter whom told me I am still in consideration and they have still not made the selection.
How hard is it to get a job with an airline?
” It’s very competitive, and people get passed over all the time,” Long says about becoming a flight attendant. Long says that many flight attendants apply and interview several times before getting the job, having to wait six months to a year between interviews because job openings are so scarce.
Do Delta employees fly free?
A perk of the job, Delta employees receive free flight benefits on the airline and can access discounted fares on others. It’s known as “space available,” “standby,” or “non-revenue” travel as employees will only get onboard if there are open seats available after all paying customers have boarded.
Is Delta the best airline to work for?
For a remarkable fifth year, Glassdoor has recognized Delta as one of its Best Places to Work. Delta ranks No. 7 on the 2021 list of 100 large companies, the highest rank Delta has historically received.