Cooperative Options provides day services to individuals, who are typically considered medically fragile, in their residence. Community Connections Partnership staff partner with residential staff to provide these unique services.
COOPERATIVE OPTIONS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Leisure: arts & crafts, board games, music, picnics, baking, audio reading, educational videos, cultural activities, current events
- Recreation Activities: bowling, dancing, walks in the park, apple picking, etc.
- Sensory Activities: aroma therapy, sensory lights, tactile therapies and therapeutic activities
- Community Activities: museums, art institute, conservatory, arboretum, gardens, nature centers, zoos, underwater world, Omni and IMAX theaters, state fair, restaurants, bowling, library and humane society
- Auxiliary Services: service coordination, occupational, physical, and speech consulting services available if deemed necessary by IDT member